We here at the National Corvette Museum wanted to reach out to our friends who may be in the path of Hurricane Irma and offer assistance.
Many of you are familiar with our community – Bowling Green, Kentucky. Some of you even consider it your second home. That’s why we wanted to reach out and let you know we are here to help you find accommodations should you be seeking a place of refuge.
The Museum’s parking lots will be open and available, day and night, for you to park your vehicles, trailers, RVs, etc. For any RV guests, the nearest dump stations are: Beech Bend Park and KOA Campground in Bowling Green and Pilot Gas Stations in Franklin KY (I-65 Exit 6).
With Holley LS Fest going on this weekend, as well as a softball tournament, hotel rooms are limited through Saturday but plenty will be available starting Sunday. The Bowling Green Area Convention and Visitors Bureau maintains a list of availability for this weekend and can be called at 800-326-7465.
The Museum can be reached, 8am-5pm CT, at 800-538-3883.
- Bowling Green, Kentucky Lodging
- NCM Business Member Hotels/Lodging
- Franklin, Kentucky Lodging (20 minutes South of BG)
- Cave City, Kentucky Lodging (30 minutes North of BG)
- Horse Cave / Hart County, Kentucky Lodging (40 minutes North of BG)
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky Lodging (1 hour North of BG)
Our prayers go out to those affected.